Friday, April 10, 2009

Fishin' at the Pond




April 2, 2009




It was a perfect afternoon, and I'm so glad I did it!

I took the afternoon off to go fishing with George and Kent.

George had been on Spring Break all week, at home with Kent, so pretty much spending all his time alone. And Kent promised to take him fishing one day.

I met them at Burger King for lunch, then we headed to the Rearing Ponds. I'd hoped for solace and privacy and quiet. But so did a bunch of other people because there were tons of people around.

Still, it was a perfect day, and George had a lot of fun.

He caught 4 tiny fish, and his friend Chase was there with his family, too.

Tomorrow, April 11, George's friend Andrew is having a birthday party at the Rearing Ponds. I hope it's not too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment