Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Was Just Gonna Take a Shower

Originally Posted: Thursday, March 19, 2009
from my "Lest I Forget" Blog. The only entry I ever made there.

I Was Just Gonna Take a Shower

I was just gonna take a shower.
I had real good intentions.
And out of nowhere comes this memory.
Of how once upon a time an injustice was done to me, and so I'm here to vent.

Because I'm the kind of person who usually "vents and forgets".

I get mad.
I vent.
I rant and rave.
I may even yell.
But then I get over it.

But now I'm thinking it's not always a good thing to just forget.

Even though God tells us to turn the other cheek.

While I don't want to remember these things, I've decided that I at least want to record them....

I just hope I don't forget them before I get a chance to write them down.

  1. Tim
  2. Kim
  3. Mom/Sis baby
Okay, that's all I can remember at the moment.
Maybe an entire blog was stretching it a little..... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment